All Sun Rey’s Beach Rentals bookings are handled through our website. When you are ready to rent your golf cart or beach accessories visit our rental page to choose your item(s). All renters must agree to our Rental Agreement as well as our Terms and Conditions.
Select Your Dates
To book your rental, please follow these steps:
- Choose the quantity of items you want to rent, if applicable. Then select the starting date and end date on the calendar on the rental page. Your starting date is the date you will pickup your items at our headquarters at 2000 New Jersey Avenue, Wildwood, NJ. Available dates are shown in green, unavailable dates will be red.
- Select the number of items you would like to rent. The quantity you select will be multiplied by the number of weeks selected to calculate the subtotal.
- Once all selections are made, click the “Book Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- If you have additional items to rent, you can navigate to the associated page and repeat the process.
- After you have selected all items for your rental, please visit the Review/Cart page to review your booking. Please verify all items, quantities, and dates are correct.
- After you have reviewed the order, click “Proceed to Checkout” to visit the checkout page.
- Accept the Rental Agreement and Terms and Conditions
- Enter your contact information and payment information. Your receipt will be emailed to the email address entered so please verify it is correct. After all information has been entered, submit your order and you will be sent an email receipt.
To pickup your rental, please follow these steps:
- Visit our headquarters at 2000 New Jersey Avenue, Wildwood, NJ, 08260 (Google Maps) after 12:00 PM on your rental start date.
- Show us a valid drivers license along with your rental receipt including order number, name, and rental items.
- Collect your golf cart and/or other items and enjoy!
Rental items must be returned by 11:00 AM the day of your return. When you are ready to return your items, please return to our headquarters and follow these steps:
- Drive golf cart into designated parking area
- Remove keys and hand them to one of our personnel